Imtiaz Ali, Rakeysh Mehra wants to direct Dhanush
Mumbai: Bollywood filmmakers Imtiaz Ali and Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra are impressed actor Dhanush, and said they would love to collaborate with him.
The 30-year-old actor made a sparkling Bollywood debut with Anand L. Rai`s `Raanjhanaa` this year. His Tamil romantic drama `Maryan` also won him appreciation.
After a special screening of `Maryan` here, Imtiaz said: "We have got a very good actor, who we can all line up to work with. I would definitely want to work with Dhanush."
`Maryan` released July 19.
Mehra, known for writing and directing films like `Rang De Basanti`, `Delhi 6` and the recently released `Bhaag Milkha Bhaag`, too lauded `Kolaveri di` fame actor-singer Dhanush.
"Dhanush is born to give happiness. More than acting, I think his religion is to spread happiness. He makes me very happy all the time," Mehra said here.
"If I have the script, we can get together! Why not?" he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No issues between Katrina Kaif and choreographer: Nitya Mehra
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- If India was intolerant 'PK' wouldn't have been hit: Shatrughan Sinha
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Lots of love secret to looking young: Brad Pitt