Indians will come to know about Pakistan’s culture: Atif
Mumbai: Pakistani singer Atif Aslam, who is currently in India to promote his upcoming music reality show on Indian TV, has spoken about his plans to present a very different kind of music to the Indian audiences.
The show `Sur-Kshetra` will be the first of its kinds for it will see Indian and Pakistani contestants competing against each other. The handsome young singer will lead the Pakistani team while Himesh Reshammiya will lead the home team.
Talking to a website, Atif said, “This show is different because artists from both Pakistan and India are going to share the same platform. There will be a lot of cultural exchange and the Indian audience will come to know about Pakistan culture.”
Atif has lent his voice to a number of Bollywood chartbusters that include `Tere Bin`, `Tera Hone Laga Hoon`, `Bakhuda Tum Hi Ho` and `Tu Jaane Na`.
The singer promises to present a very different kind of music to the Indian viewers.
“I will try to introduce contemporary music in the show. A lot of singers have tried it in Bollywood and other shows that have happened earlier, but I would like to present it in its true form and in a different manner,” added Atif.
We wish you all the very best young man.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC