Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Evans welcome baby daughter
Los Angeles: ‘Fantastic Four’ star Ioan Gruffudd and actress wife Alice Evans have welcomed a second daughter.
The 39-year-old actor, who already has a daughter Ella Betsi with Evans, 45, welcomed their second daughter on September 13, reported People magazine.
The couple named their new born Elsie Marigold.
"We are beyond thrilled to announce the arrival of our daughter, Elsie Marigold, on September 13th. A little sister for (4-year-old) Ella Betsi. We both feel very grateful and very blessed," the couple said.
Gruffudd first met `The Vampire Diaries` actress during the production of `102 Dalmatians`. They married in 2007 in Mexico.
The couple announced the news of pregnancy in May.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!