Is Katrina still threatened by Deepika and Ranbir’s relationship?
Mumbai: When the first few pictures of Ranbir Kapoor’s 30th birthday bash were splashed across various online portals, many wondered that how come Katrina Kaif and Deepika Padukone managed to party under the same roof. And that too, for Ranbir! Have all the three buried their past differences once and for all?
News has it that Katrina wasn’t very keen on having Deepika at the party. While Deepika and Ranbir are back to being ‘friends’ and even working in Ayan Mukerji’s ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Diwani’, buzz also has it that Katrina is back in Ranbir’s life. So, Katrina obviously didn’t want Deepika to come to the latter’s ex-boyfriend’s party.
The party was organized by producer Manmohan Shetty`s younger daughter Aarti Shetty. Aarti is very close to Ayan Mukerji and Ranbir as she has been working with Dharma Productions as an assistant director and it was her and Ayan`s idea to have a bash for Ranbir.
A daily reveals that the guest list was made on the sets of the film and Deepika knew about the party all along. But Katrina had showed displeasure at Deepika’s inclusion in the party’s guest list. In fact, Deepika was shooting with Ranbir on 27 September and was fully aware of the party that was to be held later that night.
However, till a couple of hours before the party began, there was much tension on whether Deepika will make it to the party or not. In fact, Deepi herself was reluctant to go to the bash.
Speaking to the daily, a source said, "There is nothing between Deepika and Ranbir currently. They are co-stars in ‘Yeh Jaawani Hai Deewani’ and share a cordial equation. It is clear that Ranbir has moved on in life. However, Kat allegedly didn`t fancy having Deepu at RK`s party because she is still threatened by her presence."
Sources also reveal that lot of people had to persuade Katrina and make her understand that Deepika’s exclusion from the party would make things very awkward.
"Just imagine how odd it would`ve looked if Katrina and Anushka were at the party. And Deepika, who was shooting with Ranbir all through the day, wasn`t included. In fact, Deepika and Ranbir maintain that they are friends and Deepu`s not being at the party would definitely send out the wrong signals,” added another source.
So, did the two leggy beauties speak to each other at the party? Or exchanged pleasantries or did their paths not cross at all throughout that night?
Only Deepika and Katrina can answer that!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are filmy 'cutie pies' in NEW SONG!
- Kangana Ranaut will look like this in Hansal Mehta's 'Simran'?
- Kaabil new poster: Is that Hrithik Roshan?
- Shivaay: Ajay Devgn turns 'prankster' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Shah Rukh Khan stumps Alia Bhatt in Dear Zindagi teaser 2
- Maanayata Dutt’s Karva Chauth celebrations with hubby will wow you
- Shahid Kapoor felt it was important to find somebody who is real and normal
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt