Is Katrina too cute for a rockstar?

Spicezee Bureau

Mumbai: Do you find Katrina Kaif too soft to pull off the role of a rockstar? Well, that’s the question people are divided over. Has she pulled the rockstar act convincingly enough for the ‘Dhunki’ number in her upcoming flick ‘Mere Brother Ki Dulhan’ starring Imran Khan?

Even while Katrina looks as stunning and as ever in the song, a recent poll indicates that there are many who feel that the actress doesn’t match much with the image of a rockstar.

According to the poll, 43% of them said that Katrina looks superhot like a rockstar, but the rest 57% felt that she is too soft to be a rock babe.

In the song ‘Dhunki,’ Katrina is shown singing, and performing on a stage in front of thousands of people. The actress is even smoking a bidi in the song which gives her character a very sexy image.

But, is her body language that of a rock chick? Many doubt it and feel that she struggles hard to drop her pretty and cute image.

Whatever be the verdict, it seems like the babe is on an experimental spree for after playing adventure-seeking, fun-loving girl in ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’, Kat’s transformed in to a hot rock gal for MBKD.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by clicking this link