Is Priya Sachdev the 'other' woman in Karisma-Sanjay marriage?
Mumbai: Bollywood’s blue-eyed beauty Karisma Kapoor and Delhi-based businessman Sanjay Kapur’s stormy marriage has always been in the limelight for years now. But the buzz is that they might be calling it quits soon as Sanjay is keen to take his relationship with socialite Priya Sachdev to the next step. The duo started dating in 2010 and was caught together on cameras at Delhi’s social do’s and bashes.
Sanjay was married to designer Nandita Mahtani before getting hitched to Karisma Kapoor. While Priya had exchanged marital vows with New York-based hotelier Vikram Chatwal in a glam-packed ceremony and has a daughter from him.
Rumors are rife that Sanjay wants to leave his past behind and move on with Priya, and might be thinking of a legal separation from Karisma. Although Karisma is well aware of what’s going on, she is ready to bear it all with a brave face.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona