Is Vidya Balan expecting a baby?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: `Kahaani` actress, who was recently honoured with the Padma Shri, is reportedly planning to go the family way. The very talented Vidya Balan was spotted at a surburban hospital on various occasions for reasons unknown.
The 36 year old actress, who is married to UTV head honcho Siddharth Roy Kapur, is said to be consulting a doctor of a specialty hospital for the past few weeks.
“Vidya goes quite often to this renowned hospital in Andheri, but the staff has been asked to be tight-lipped about the reason behind her visit. At times, she has been accompanied by some family members as well,” a tabloid quoted a source as saying.
However, there are strong rumours of Balan planning a baby, but she has managed to keep the reason behind her hospital visits a secret. Even the hospital’s official spokesperson remained tight lipped on this issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayesha Takia responds to 'plastic surgery' rumours, shuts trolls with cryptic post!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' controversy: Shyam Benegal finds CBFC 'ban' on films unacceptable
- Amit Sadh keen to climb Mount Everest!
- Karan Johar's throwback picture from DEBUT role will blow your mind!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!