Isla Fisher mistaken for Sacha Baron Cohen`s daughter
London: Isla Fisher was left red-faced when she was introduced as her now-husband Sacha Baron Cohen`s daughter at a party.
The `Great Gatsby` actress, who wed the comedian in 2010 after an eight-year romance, was mortified when a party host mistook her for the funnyman`s teenage daughter at one of her first ever Hollywood parties.
"When I first came to Hollywood, I went with Sacha to a very big party for `Lost In Translation`. When we pulled up, everyone you could imagine was in this room, Warren Beatty, Jack Nicholson, Dustin Hoffman.
"This lady came straight up to me, introduced herself as Colleen and then turned to me and said, `Come with me, I`ve got something to show you.` I`m thinking, `Oh my God. I`m so excited`.
"So she takes me away from Sacha and opens this door and there`s this giant pink room covered in kids` posters and there in the middle is a group of 14-year-old girls and she said, `Everybody, this is Sacha`s daughter,` and asked me if I wanted a soft drink. Clearly I should have worn more make-up!," she recalled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- Sunny Leone most searched personality of 2016; trumps superstar Salman Khan!
- Vaani Kapoor looks 'Befikre' on Vogue cover!
- Shah Rukh Khan and family looks PICTURE PERFECT, we say touch wood!
- Deepika Padukone flaunts her love for sports – Here’s how
- Deepika Padukone - a marriage material, says Ranveer Singh; Daddy Prakash Padukone reacts