Isla Fisher mistaken for Sacha Baron Cohen`s daughter
London: Isla Fisher was left red-faced when she was introduced as her now-husband Sacha Baron Cohen`s daughter at a party.
The `Great Gatsby` actress, who wed the comedian in 2010 after an eight-year romance, was mortified when a party host mistook her for the funnyman`s teenage daughter at one of her first ever Hollywood parties.
"When I first came to Hollywood, I went with Sacha to a very big party for `Lost In Translation`. When we pulled up, everyone you could imagine was in this room, Warren Beatty, Jack Nicholson, Dustin Hoffman.
"This lady came straight up to me, introduced herself as Colleen and then turned to me and said, `Come with me, I`ve got something to show you.` I`m thinking, `Oh my God. I`m so excited`.
"So she takes me away from Sacha and opens this door and there`s this giant pink room covered in kids` posters and there in the middle is a group of 14-year-old girls and she said, `Everybody, this is Sacha`s daughter,` and asked me if I wanted a soft drink. Clearly I should have worn more make-up!," she recalled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!
- Priyanka Chopra finds 'Dilwale', 'Bajirao Mastani' Box Office clash unfortunate
- See in pic: Harbhajan Singh and Geeta Basra’s gorgeous wedding card!
- OMG! Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone spotted kissing each other!
- Musicians are the superior gifts from heaven: Amitabh Bachchan
- Standards set by Priyanka Chopra make Parineeti work too hard!
- Shashi Kapoor receives lifetime achievement honour