It`s sexist to ask women about age, says Julianne Moore
New York: Julianne Moore has said that it is sexist to question women about her age.
The 52-year-old actress told DuJour magazine that neither are men asked about their age nor are they asked about their children, the New York Daily News reported.
Moore said that she feels like it becomes reductive when a woman`s life becomes, "Talk to me about your kids and how you feel about plastic surgery."
She said that she finds these conversations "boring," and it`s may be because she has no plans of slowing down.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I think there is no issue about actors saying what they want, says Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonali Bendre is a progressive mother: Vivek Oberoi
- Regret fighting with best friend Sajid Nadiadwala: Sajid Khan
- Ranbir, Deepika pairing extremely special, says Ranveer Singh
- Sanaya Irani, Mohit Sehgal to marry in January?