It`s social networking time for Amit Sadh
Mumbai: Television and movie actor Amit Sadh, recently seen as Omi in ‘Kai Po Che!’, launched his Facebook and Twitter pages Thursday to stay connected to his fans.
The actor wants to stay in touch with his growing fan base. His Facebook page features his personal and professional details since childhood, and also his interests and inspirations.
"I am a people`s person. I love getting feedback from people who have seen my films," said the actor in a statement.
He added: "It is them, who make me feel upbeat. It`s their words that put me on the right track, whenever I am faltering. I thought there`s no better way to let them get close to me, than being on Facebook. I am on Twitter too."
Before starting his Bollywood career with ‘Phoonk 2’, Amit was associated with the small screen through shows like ‘Kyun Hota Hai Pyarr’ and ‘Guns and Roses’. He also featured in reality show ‘Bigg Boss’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- If I was home, I'd definitely be voting: Priyanka Chopra
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma
- Milind Soman makes India proud, turns 'Ultraman'
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress