It’s all about work and love for Katrina Kaif, Ranbir Kapoor
Mumbai: When real life couples turn lovers on reel, they are bound to set the silver screen ablaze. And this is what most of our alleged “items” of the Tinsel Town are aiming to do.
If the latest buzz is anything to go by, “good friends” Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor have been finalized to play onscreen lovers in producer Sajid Nadiadwala’s next.
Kaif and Kapoor have earlier shared screen space in ‘Rajneeti’ and ‘Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani’ and fans of this cute couple can now gear up to watch them sizzle once again.
It’s not just about Katrina and Ranbir, dimpled hottie Deepika Padukone and her newest admirer Ranveer Singh are gearing up to stump movie goers with their super sexy chemistry. And the next to follow suit is Abhay Deol, who is raring to romance his real life ladylove Preeti Desai.
Love is certainly in the air, even at work for most of our B-Town celebs!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!