It’s clash of the titans as Aamir, Salman and Shah Rukh lock horns
New Delhi: Have you ever really wondered what a film would look like with all the three Khans sharing screen space? Well, that wouldn’t happen at least in the near future. But the Khan trinity is all set to make a splash in Japanese theatres.
Aamir’s 2009 blockbuster ‘3 Idiots’, Salman’s ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ and Shah Rukh’s ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ and ‘Don 2’ (2011) are releasing in Japan on April 20.
‘3 Idiots’ also featured Kareena Kapoor, R Madhavan and Sharman Joshi. The film was about the education system and its impact on students. Salman and Katrina starrer ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ was a spy-thriller with an essence of romance while SRK’s ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ was a typical Yash Raj film.
Tamil superstar Rajinikanth is a craze in Japan. His Tamil films have been hugely popular there and the Japanese simply love the veteran’s charisma. Will the Khans be able to match up to the megastar’s popularity?
Only time will tell!
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!