Jack Nicholson `not quitting Hollywood`
London: Jack Nicholson, who was rumored to have "quietly" given up on the movie business, is not retiring from Hollywood, it has been revealed.
According to NBC News, the reports regarding the veteran actor`s retirement are "100 percent false," Metro.co.uk reported.
The publication claimed that ` The Bucket List` star is actively reading scripts and is looking forward to his next project.
His close pal Maria Shriver also squashed the retirement rumors, asserting that Nicholson has no plans to retire yet.
However, another US publication had previously claimed that Nicholson is dealing with memory issues and can no longer remember the lines being asked of him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Kangana Ranaut to inspire women to share their stories
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman