Jack Osbourne becomes US citizen
London: British reality TV star Jack Osbourne has attained US citizenship.
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne and his wife Sharon`s son, Jack was born in Britain. But he has lived in the US for years.
Jack announced his newly-acquired American citizenship on Twitter, reports contactmusic.com.
"Woah. I just became a US citizen. Don`t worry England I`m still British. This is what OfficialOzzy texted me- `So I guess you have become an American oh well just as long as you are happy I still love you dearly," he tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- Bollywood does not exist for me: Amit Kumar
- Fine with Aarav watching me romance on-screen: Akshay Kumar
- Gauri Khan shares what she is extremely passionate about!
- Pak singer Adnan Sami allowed to stay in India