Jack Osbourne becomes US citizen
London: British reality TV star Jack Osbourne has attained US citizenship.
Rocker Ozzy Osbourne and his wife Sharon`s son, Jack was born in Britain. But he has lived in the US for years.
Jack announced his newly-acquired American citizenship on Twitter, reports contactmusic.com.
"Woah. I just became a US citizen. Don`t worry England I`m still British. This is what OfficialOzzy texted me- `So I guess you have become an American oh well just as long as you are happy I still love you dearly," he tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!