Jackman, Kidman in Australia’s Top 10 richest entertainers list
Melbourne: The list of top 10 richest entertainers of Australia is out.
While Kylie Minogue and Russell Crowe are no more seen on it, actress Nicole Kidman and her country music singer husband Keith Urban are the new power couple that made the top 10 in BRW``s 2010 list.
Minogue dropped from second place to 26th, earning a paltry 4.9 million dollars this year compared with the 47 million dollars she raked in just a year before.
And Crowe, who ranked fourth in 2009 when he earned 25 million dollars, has dropped out this year, reports the Herald Sun.
Making their debut as the top Australian entertainment earners for the year were the team behind Walking with Dinosaurs, production company Global Creatures.
The Top Ten
1. Global Creatures 140 million dollars
2. AC/DC 131.4 million dollars
3. The Wiggles 33.5 million dollars
4. Hugh Jackman 21.5 million dollars
5. Keith Urban 20 million dollars
6. Paul Dainty 15 million dollars
7. Naomi Watts 11.9 million dollars
8. Cate Blanchett 10.8 million dollars
9. Hi-5 9.7 million dollars
10. Nicole Kidman 9.6 million dollars