Jacqueline Fernandez thanks mom for naming her after Jackie Kennedy
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez has thanked her mother Kim for naming her after her idol former US First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy.
The 28-year-old Sri Lankan-born actress took to Twitter and Instagram to share a picture of the wife of the 35th President of the United States, John F Kennedy.
"Thank you Kim Fernz (her mother) for naming me after the beautiful Jackie O... My idol," Jacqueline posted on twitter.
The actress, who made her debut in Bollywood in 2009 with `Aladin`, went on to star in movies like `Murder 2`, `Housefull 2` and `Race 2`.
Jacqueline is currently gearing up for the release of `Kick` in which she stars opposite Salman Khan. The film will hit theatres on July 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Trailer of India's first stoner movie 'M Cream' is finally out
- Priyanka Chopra opens up about her Hollywood debut 'Baywatch'! – Read more
- Tattoo alert: Reasons why you shouldn't get inked with any religious symbol!
- Is Aamir Khan scared of 'Sultan'? Here's what Salman Khan has to say
- Make-up earns men's admiration, women's jealousy
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- Shah Rukh, Ranbir, Abhishek and Amitabh clicked together at Pro Kabaddi League! Pics inside
- Saif Ali Khan injured, rushed to hospital! – Details inside
- Here's what Aishwarya Rai has to say about 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' co-actor Ranbir Kapoor!