Jacqueline Fernandez thanks mom for naming her after Jackie Kennedy
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez has thanked her mother Kim for naming her after her idol former US First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy.
The 28-year-old Sri Lankan-born actress took to Twitter and Instagram to share a picture of the wife of the 35th President of the United States, John F Kennedy.
"Thank you Kim Fernz (her mother) for naming me after the beautiful Jackie O... My idol," Jacqueline posted on twitter.
The actress, who made her debut in Bollywood in 2009 with `Aladin`, went on to star in movies like `Murder 2`, `Housefull 2` and `Race 2`.
Jacqueline is currently gearing up for the release of `Kick` in which she stars opposite Salman Khan. The film will hit theatres on July 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala