Jacqueline to sizzle in Prabhudeva’s ‘Ramaiya Vasta Vaiya’
New Delhi: They say somebody’s loss is somebody else’s gain and rightly so. Jacqueline Fernandez has bagged an item number which was earlier supposed to feature Huma Qureshi.
The song in question will feature in Prabhudeva’s ‘Ramaiya Vasta Vaiya, which happens to be producer Kumar Taurani’s son, Girish’s debut film.
According to a tabloid, ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ star had to decline the offer owing to date issues.
“Huma unfortunately had to back out because of date issues. She’s busy with the promotions of her upcoming film directed by Kanan Iyer and the look tests for her next film, ‘Dedh Ishqiya’. She had to say a no with a very heavy heart,” a source said to the tabloid.
“Huma is a huge fan of Prabhu Deva since she was a young girl. She loves dancing and doing a number choreographed by him with him would have been like a dream come true!” the source added.
Better luck next time…Huma!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See in pic: Harbhajan Singh and Geeta Basra’s gorgeous wedding card!
- OMG! Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone spotted kissing each other!
- Musicians are the superior gifts from heaven: Amitabh Bachchan
- Standards set by Priyanka Chopra make Parineeti work too hard!
- Shashi Kapoor receives lifetime achievement honour