Jada Smith amazed by daughter`s fearlessness
London: `The Nutty Professor` star Jada Pinkett Smith has revealed that she is envious of her daughter Willow`s sportiness.
The 41-year-old actress, who has two kids with actor husband Will Smith, feels proud about the undaunted spirit of her 12-year-old daughter, who enjoyed a late night swim in Hawaii recently, reported Contactmusic.
Jada, who is intimidated by swimming in the dark, posted on a social networking site, "I have been told all my life to stay away from the waters at night. I knew that last night I needed to challenge this belief.
"We went canoing and it was breath taking. Willow jumped from the canoe into the moonlit black waters of the river alone. My heart swelled from witnessing her fearlessness," she added, while talking about a holiday that she went on with her family.
Jada also posted about some romantic time she spent with her husband.
"We sat on the beach and spoke to one another`s heart. Then, we built a bonfire and sat with our friends and shared life... In between the river and the ocean. It was a magical night," Jada wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday