Jagdish Mali cremated
Mumbai: Eminent photo-journalist Jagdish Mali, father of actress Antara Mali, died here Monday morning. He was in his 60s.
Mali passed away at the Nanavati hospital here.
The reason behind his death was yet unknown and his relatives are said to be not keen on disclosing it.
Mali was cremated in the presence of family and friends at the Shivaji Park, Dadar crematorium Monday evening.
His body was taken from Nanavati Hospital to his Mahim residence and then to the crematorium at 5 p.m.
According to sources, his last rites were performed at 6 pm Antara was accompanied by actress Sharbani Mukherjee and filmmaker Ashok Pandit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar