James Bond Girl tag is annoying: Rosamund Pike
London: Actress Rosamund Pike finds being known as a Bond Girl annoying but doesn`t mind being a part of the film series.
The 33-year-old appeared as Miranda Frost in "Die Another Day" opposite Pierce Brosnan in 2005 and though she is proud of her work on the film, she finds it frustrating that the tag seems to supersede all her other work, reported Daily Mail.
"Not that it`s an insult - I`m proud as hell of it. I was delighted to be a Bond girl, but if that`s your moniker forever, it`s a bit annoying," she said.
She was recently left annoyed when a fan had stopped her in the street to ask, "Are you the Bond Girl?"
"I said, `I`m an actress - is that what you mean`," recalled Pike.
Despite her frustration about being labelled, the actress is pleased she is part of a "cool club" of actors who have starred in the iconic 007 film series.
"It just seems like a very cool punctuation mark on the CV. It`s a cool club to be part of."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie hires crisis manager who inspired 'Scandal'
- Navya Naveli Nanda parties like a boss! PICS inside
- Shah Rukh Khan reveals male directors are 'objectifying' him! – Details inside
- Really? Saif Ali Khan PROPOSED to begum Kareena Kapoor Khan more than ONCE
- Don't mess with Indian Army: Bollywood celebrities react to surgical strikes across LoC