James Garner died of heart attack
Los Angeles: Legendary Hollywood actor James Garner, who died earlier this month, passed away following a heart attack, his death certificate has revealed.
Known for his roles in movies like ‘The Rockford Files’ and ‘The Notebook’, Garner was 86.
His death certificate has also revealed that he suffered from a coronary artery disease, reports tmz.com.
The actor starred in a lot of classics and was also one of the first actors to amass success in both television and films.
He was very well known for his role in TV show ‘Maverick’, in which he played the character Bret Maverick for three years. He also acted in the screen version of ‘Maverick’, which starred Mel Gibson in the lead role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes