Jason Segel praises Alyson Hannigan
Los Angeles: Actor Jason Segel says his "How I Met Your Mother" co-star Alyson Hannigan taught him "how to be a man".
The 34-year-old, who reportedly checked into rehab following his split from Michelle Williams last February, said he is really going to miss his co-star when the show finishes in March after nine seasons.
"Aly taught me a lot about how to be a man, I gotta say. I was 25 when I took the show. I think we`ve all been through a lot personally," Segel told on a chat show.
"Aly and I have a lot of scenes together, spend a lot of time together, and she`s always been there to listen to me and give me advice. (She) saw me through hard times and good times. I learned a lot from being around Alyson about the kind of person that I wanted to be," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday