Jason Segel praises Alyson Hannigan
Los Angeles: Actor Jason Segel says his "How I Met Your Mother" co-star Alyson Hannigan taught him "how to be a man".
The 34-year-old, who reportedly checked into rehab following his split from Michelle Williams last February, said he is really going to miss his co-star when the show finishes in March after nine seasons.
"Aly taught me a lot about how to be a man, I gotta say. I was 25 when I took the show. I think we`ve all been through a lot personally," Segel told on a chat show.
"Aly and I have a lot of scenes together, spend a lot of time together, and she`s always been there to listen to me and give me advice. (She) saw me through hard times and good times. I learned a lot from being around Alyson about the kind of person that I wanted to be," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter