Jason Statham does action for fun
London: Actor Jason Statham thinks action scenes are a lot of fun despite the potential injuries he could sustain filming them.
The 46-year-old `Transporter` star does his own stunts and admits while he often gets hurt, it`s more enjoyable than relying on a stuntman, reported Daily Mirror.
"I`m always getting banged about. I just expect it now - it`s part of the job. Coalminers get dirty, I get hurt! It looks serious, but it`s actually a lot of fun; although it can get pretty ridiculous at times," he said.
In his new film "Hummingbird", the Hollywood hard-man plays an ex-army veteran, who is homeless.
"We uncovered a lot of stories from real soldiers, from homeless men ... People who served in Northern Ireland, people who lost eyes. People now walk past and don`t stop to talk to them - it`s like they`ve become invisible," Statham said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt reacts to Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video – Details inside
- Would love to work with Vidya, Aditya: Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Sonam Kapoor DEFENDS Tanmay Bhat – Here's what she said
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’
- Revealed! All you want to know about Geeta Basra's baby shower – Details inside