Jay-Z dispels baby rumours
Washington: Beyonce`s husband Jay-Z has dismissed rumours that the former Destiny`s Child member is pregnant.
Program Director Ebro Darden of New York`s Hot 97, also known as Old Man Ebro, said that he emailed Jay-Z to offer best wishes on Beyonce`s getting pregnant a second time, but the rapper responded back by saying that "It`s not true. The news is worse than blogs," ABC News reported
Rumours about pregnancy reached a feverish pitch after Beyonce cancelled a Belgium gig because of dehydration and exhaustion last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh crosses 2 million mark on Instagram – Pic inside!
- Shah Rukh Khan is a huge, humble star: Waluscha De Sousa
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?
- Salman Khan strikes candid pose with nephews Arhaan and Nirvaan! – Pic inside