Jay-Z dispels baby rumours
Washington: Beyonce`s husband Jay-Z has dismissed rumours that the former Destiny`s Child member is pregnant.
Program Director Ebro Darden of New York`s Hot 97, also known as Old Man Ebro, said that he emailed Jay-Z to offer best wishes on Beyonce`s getting pregnant a second time, but the rapper responded back by saying that "It`s not true. The news is worse than blogs," ABC News reported
Rumours about pregnancy reached a feverish pitch after Beyonce cancelled a Belgium gig because of dehydration and exhaustion last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC