Jennifer Aniston accused of `diva behaviour` on film set
Washington: Jennifer Aniston, who is currently filming an Untitled Elmore Leonard project, has allegedly been showing diva behaviour on the set.
According to a source, the 44-year-old actress doesn`t socialize with any of the cast, which includes stars like Isla Fisher, Tim Robbins and Will Forte, or crew and purposely keeps herself removed as much as possible.
The source told Radar Online that every day at lunch, the entire cast and crew head to a cafeteria facility where they eat lunch together for well over an hour but Aniston quickly grabs her meal and leaves.
The source claimed that all the actors ride in normal production vans when they head to lunch, but Aniston has her own luxury SUV, her private trailer is parked miles away from the set, and she heads all the way back there each day to eat her lunch away from everyone else.
The source added that though Aniston is not rude to anyone on set, but her acting like a diva has put-off those around her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!