Jennifer Aniston is looking for directorial debut script
London: Actress Jennifer Aniston says she is waiting for a great story to make her big screen directorial debut.
The 45-year-old former 'Friends' star, who has directed two short films 'Mia' and 'Room 10', says she now wants to direct a feature, suggest reports.
"Directing is the next big hurdle I want to take on. I've done some short films that I just loved the experience of doing. I'm just waiting for that wonderful window and that wonderful script and that will be the next move for me," she said.
Aniston said she would like to helm films based on stories of human relationships.
"I don't think you'd want to see my directorial version of a horror film or 'The Matrix' kind of thing! I love the human experience and behaviour, relationships, so it will probably have something to do with that."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie hires crisis manager who inspired 'Scandal'
- Navya Naveli Nanda parties like a boss! PICS inside
- Shah Rukh Khan reveals male directors are 'objectifying' him! – Details inside
- Really? Saif Ali Khan PROPOSED to begum Kareena Kapoor Khan more than ONCE
- Don't mess with Indian Army: Bollywood celebrities react to surgical strikes across LoC