Jennifer Aniston`s tell-all book makes Jolie nervous?
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Aniston has got an offer to release a tell-all book with details of the past and the news is reportedly making Angelina Jolie nervous.
Aniston`s ex-husband Brad Pitt and Jolie are now partners.
Jolie and Pitt grew close to each other while filming the 2005 film "Mr & Mrs Smith", during which time the latter was married to Aniston.
"Angelina`s worked hard to build up her image as a humanitarian and separate herself from the public outcry when she got together with Brad. She felt the whole `Team Jen` and `Team Ange` thing had finally died a death and that the perception of her being a husband stealer was in the past, but then she heard about the book offer," a source told a magazine, reportedly.
Aniston, now engaged to Justin Theroux, knows that the part where she will recount the deatils of her breakup with Pitt will be tough to write, said the source.
"If Jen does sign a book deal, she knows the chapter on Brad and Ange will be the hardest for her to write - but it will also be the one everyone will be after. Jen doesn`t want to spark any new rows, but there`s so much history involved that it`s inevitable," the source added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter