Jennifer Grey makes me starstruck: Natalie Portman
London: Actress Natalie Portman says she becomes flustered around veteran star Jennifer Grey.
The 32-year-old actress said she is a huge fan of the female lead from 1987 film `Dirty Dancing`, reported Showbizspy.
"Yes I`ve met Jennifer. We go to temple together. And I freak out every time I see her ? I`m such a nerd. She kind of gets the `polite eyes` when she comes, because she knows I`m going to jump on her. I wish I weren`t as nervous as I am around her. I can`t get over it.
"Of course we talk about `Dirty Dancing`! I can`t talk about it too much, or I`ll start getting teary. There are other movies I love, but no other movie that I have watched over and over."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC