Jennifer Hudson conscious about fame
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Hudson says she is always conscious of the fact that she is an Oscar winning actress.
The 32-year-old won an Academy award for the best supporting actress in her 2006 debut movie `Dreamgirls`. The actress is always reminded of her achievement while working now, reports contactmusic.com.
"When I did `Dreamgirls`, nobody was paying attention to me so I had nothing to prove. Now, I`m the `Academy Award winner, Jennifer Hudson`, so everybody is watching," said Hudson.
The actress was noticed when she came as a contestant of US singing show `American Idol` in 2004. She went on to feature in movies like `The Secret Life Of Bees`, `The Three Stooges` and `The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan