Jennifer Hudson feels Oscar pressure
London: Actress-singer Jennifer Hudson, who won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her debut film `Dreamgirls`, admits being successful at her career`s start has made her conscious of her acting in subsequent movies.
"When I did `Dreamgirls`, nobody was paying attention to me so I had nothing to prove. Now, I`m the `Academy Award winner, Jennifer Hudson`, so everybody is watching." said Hudson.
The 32-year-old star, who first came to the limelight as a contestant on singing competition `American Idol` in 2004, believes her acting career is God`s reward for embracing her talent of singing.
"For me, music is always there. Music connects me to my emotions," said Hudson.
The `Black Nativity` star has a four-year-old son David Jr with her fiance David Otunga, a WWE wrestling star.
"Right now he wants to be an actor, the next minute a wrestler, the next he is singing. I am so curious to see what he is going to be. I know he is going to take over the world," Hudson added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt reacts to Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video – Details inside
- Would love to work with Vidya, Aditya: Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Sonam Kapoor DEFENDS Tanmay Bhat – Here's what she said
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’
- Revealed! All you want to know about Geeta Basra's baby shower – Details inside