Jennifer Hudson feels Oscar pressure
London: Actress-singer Jennifer Hudson, who won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her debut film `Dreamgirls`, admits being successful at her career`s start has made her conscious of her acting in subsequent movies.
"When I did `Dreamgirls`, nobody was paying attention to me so I had nothing to prove. Now, I`m the `Academy Award winner, Jennifer Hudson`, so everybody is watching." said Hudson.
The 32-year-old star, who first came to the limelight as a contestant on singing competition `American Idol` in 2004, believes her acting career is God`s reward for embracing her talent of singing.
"For me, music is always there. Music connects me to my emotions," said Hudson.
The `Black Nativity` star has a four-year-old son David Jr with her fiance David Otunga, a WWE wrestling star.
"Right now he wants to be an actor, the next minute a wrestler, the next he is singing. I am so curious to see what he is going to be. I know he is going to take over the world," Hudson added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!