Jennifer Hudson proposed to fiance on his birthday
Washington: Jennifer Hudson celebrated her engagement to fiance David Otunga by proposing to him on his birthday.
The professional wrestler had popped the question to Hudson on her birthday back in September 2008.
Hudson followed up his proposal with one of her own a few months later, when she presented him with his own ring to show others.
“He proposed to me on my birthday and he would complain that he didn’t have an engagement ring. (He would say,) ‘You have a ring, but how are they going to know I’m taken?’” Contactmusic quoted her as telling U.S. chat show The Talk on Monday.
“So I had a ring made and then I gave it to him as his birthday gift on his birthday (in April, 2009) and the way that I gave it to him was like, ‘Now will you marry me!’ So I kind of proposed to him too,” she added.
The couple is planning to wed later this year but are yet to reveal the date.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu ban: AR Rahman fasts to support the spirit of Tamil Nadu!
- Priyanka Chopra to appear on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ again – WATCH teaser
- Deepika Padukone teaches James Corden the Lungi dance – WATCH super fun video
- Shah Rukh Khan talks about working with Salman Khan
- Shah Rukh Khan works mostly with Yash Raj Films and Dharma Productions – Here’s why
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Alia Bhatt congratulates Priyanka Chopra with a sweet message
- AR Rahman backs Jallikattu, to observe fast on Friday
- Yesteryear actresses who shocked our daddys & granddaddys by daring to bare