Jennifer Lawrence always knew she`d make it big as a kid
London: Jennifer Lawrence has revealed that she always knew she would be famous one day.
The 22-year-old actress admitted that she dreamed of becoming a mom, a doctor and that she would live in Kentucky, the Daily Star reported.
Lawrence said that she used to lie in bed and wonder if she would turn out to be a local TV person or a motivation speaker.
The ` Silver Linings Playbook ` actress added that her dream wasn`t a vision, but was like a buried understanding that it was "kind of happening".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif's 'Jagga Jasoos' release delayed? Anurag Basu spills the beans
- Akshay Kumar shares favourite deleted scene from 'Jolly LL.B 2' - Watch
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- 'Rangoon' a competition among Shahid Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, Kangana Ranaut: Kareena
- Farida Jalal slams death rumours, says ‘I am hale and hearty’
- Alia Bhatt celebrates grandmother’s 88th birthday, gives us some relationship goals
- Brangelina split: We're a family and we'll always be a family, says Angelina Jolie
- Shahid Kapoor shares pre-birthday bash photo with Mira Rajput – See Pic
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'