Jennifer Lawrence, brother being stalked?
Los ANgeles: Hollywood actress Jennifer Lawrence and her brother Blaine Lawrence are reportedly being stalked by a Canadian named Han Cong Zhao
Han, 23, was said to be remanded on bail after Judge Annette Karem at Kentucky court here heard he sent Blaine 200 messages and a threatening voicemail.
"You got me really upset, when I am upset, wait and see what happens," thesun.co.uk quoted Han as saying.
Karem said: "The victims are in serious danger."
Han will stand trial in July.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan