Jennifer Lawrence goes barefaced for Miss Dior
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence has appeared barefaced in the latest advertisement for French luxury brand Miss Dior by Christian Dior.
The 23-year-old is pictured with very little makeup, clutching the brand`s latest handbag in a shot by photographer Willy Vanderperre, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Lawrence, who wore tuxedos and blood red lipstick in her debut campaign for the brand, is wearing a simple grey woollen coat in the picture.
Raf Simons, creative director, Christian Dior, has said he was struck by her "youth and her classic beauty," as well as her "force of character and the complexity she`s capable of embodying at such a young age" which led to him asking her to model for the brand.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No issues between Katrina Kaif and choreographer: Nitya Mehra
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- If India was intolerant 'PK' wouldn't have been hit: Shatrughan Sinha
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Lots of love secret to looking young: Brad Pitt