Jennifer Lawrence goes barefaced for Miss Dior
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence has appeared barefaced in the latest advertisement for French luxury brand Miss Dior by Christian Dior.
The 23-year-old is pictured with very little makeup, clutching the brand`s latest handbag in a shot by photographer Willy Vanderperre, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Lawrence, who wore tuxedos and blood red lipstick in her debut campaign for the brand, is wearing a simple grey woollen coat in the picture.
Raf Simons, creative director, Christian Dior, has said he was struck by her "youth and her classic beauty," as well as her "force of character and the complexity she`s capable of embodying at such a young age" which led to him asking her to model for the brand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karisma Kapoor's shopping PIC defines sister squad goals!
- Meri Pyaari Bindu FIRST LOOK out! Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmann Khurrana set for a quirky tale
- Beyhadh written update, March 29 full episode: Maya aka Jennifer Winget's pole dance leaves Arjun fuming!
- Move Your Lakk song alert! 'Noor' Sonakshi Sinha shimmers with Diljit Dosanjh and Badshah
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and Abram is enjoying it like a boss!
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet