Jennifer Lawrence loves junk food and reality TV
Los Angeles: Oscar-nominated actress Jennifer Lawrence says nothing makes her feel better than a dose of junk food and watching reality shows on television.
The 22-year-old actress said she prefers to keep things low-key when she`s not on set and doesn`t like going out too much, reported Us magazine.
"I like people to come over to my place. It`s like a reality TV show cave... Reality TV is my silver lining. At the end of the day there`s probably nothing that makes me feel better than junk food and reality TV," said Lawrence.
The `Hunger Games` star has a couple of reality shows she doesn`t like to miss.
"I don`t like going out that much. I`m kind of an old lady. After it`s 11, I`m like, `Don`t these kids ever get tired?` When I`m out, I think about my couch. Like, `It would be awesome to be on it right now. I bet there`s an episode of Dance Moms on. Am I missing a new episode of `Keeping Up with the Kardashians?` I`m just stressed by the idea of missing them," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan expresses his desire to have kids
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!
- Om Puri, wife Nandita opt for judicial separation
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic