Jennifer Lawrence struggles with fame
London: Actress Jennifer Lawrence says she can relate to her ‘Hunger Games’ alter ego Katniss Everdeen because she understands how hard it can be getting recognised in public.
The 23-year-old actress was catapulted into the spotlight with her role as leading lady Katniss Everdeen in ‘The Hunger Games’.
In the film`s sequel ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’, Lawrence`s character fictional alter-ego also becomes famous in her hometown, reported Daily Mirror.
"There is the connection in that she doesn`t feel like she`s part of town anymore. Now everyone treats her like a celebrity.
"Whereas she still feels like she`s part of them. I get that a lot. I`ll go and get a coffee where I always get coffee and all of a sudden there`s this weird mood, and I`m like `Come on, I still get coffee here, just say hello`," Lawrence said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!