Jennifer Lawrence struggles with fame
London: Actress Jennifer Lawrence says she can relate to her ‘Hunger Games’ alter ego Katniss Everdeen because she understands how hard it can be getting recognised in public.
The 23-year-old actress was catapulted into the spotlight with her role as leading lady Katniss Everdeen in ‘The Hunger Games’.
In the film`s sequel ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’, Lawrence`s character fictional alter-ego also becomes famous in her hometown, reported Daily Mirror.
"There is the connection in that she doesn`t feel like she`s part of town anymore. Now everyone treats her like a celebrity.
"Whereas she still feels like she`s part of them. I get that a lot. I`ll go and get a coffee where I always get coffee and all of a sudden there`s this weird mood, and I`m like `Come on, I still get coffee here, just say hello`," Lawrence said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?
- Orlando Bloom 'happy' for Miranda Kerr
- Liam Payne will reunite with One Direction, says his sister