Jennifer Lawrence to take a year-long hiatus from Hollywood
London: Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence, who has been shooting constantly for various films, is apparently planning to take a year-long hiatus from Hollywood.
The 23-year-old actress has been shooting for many of her films like `The Hunger Games` series and `X-Men` franchise without taking any break, reported Daily Mirror.
"She`s going to have a long break for a year where she won`t do anything. It`s been non-stop for her and she deserves a rest," said Producer Harvey Weinstein, who worked with Lawrence in `Silver Linings Playbook`.
Jennifer is too nice and will do people favours and agrees to do a movie like `American Hustle` when she could have had a rest. She signed on to do `Hunger Games` when she was young and wouldn`t have realised how much it would dominate her life. But she`s a professional and always will be," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No issues between Katrina Kaif and choreographer: Nitya Mehra
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- If India was intolerant 'PK' wouldn't have been hit: Shatrughan Sinha
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Lots of love secret to looking young: Brad Pitt