Jessica Alba tells Beyonce to sell Blue Ivy pics to avoid public ‘hysteria’
New York: Jessica Alba has advised new parents, Beyonce and Jay-Z, to sell the first photos of daughter Blue Ivy Carter and invest the money in a trust fund.
Appearing on CNN, the actress said that the celebrity power couple should follow her footstep and sell the first photos of daughter Blue Ivy Carter.
The 30-year-old and husband Cash Warren reportedly made 1.5 million-dollars from OK! Magazine for exclusive photos of her first daughter, Honor, now 3.
“For our family, we just wanted to control the experience,” the New York Daily News quoted her as saying.
“We put the money that the picture made into a bank account for Honor to do whatever she wants to do with,
“It’s her picture, it’s her birth, and we didn’t want it to be like a weird thing when we were walking out of the house for the first time,” she explained.
Alba further clarified that her decision to sell the newborn photos was a strategic move to avoid paparazzi from getting too close.
“If there’s a price tag on your child - which is so bizarre - people will go to crazy lengths. We wanted to avoid that hysteria,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Doesn't understand terms like certification in films: Shah Rukh Khan
- Don't care about film awards: Irrfan Khan
- Daniel Radcliffe plays dead on red carpet for new film
- Confirmed! Kareena Kapoor Khan, Saif Ali Khan to welcome their first baby in December
- Bipasha Basu stuns in a dreamy, ethereal avatar! – See pic