Jessica Simpson celebrates daughter`s first birthday
Los Angeles: Singer Jessica Simpson and her fiance Eric Johnson celebrated their daughter Maxwell`s first birthday with around 50 guests.
Maxwell turns 1 May 1.
"The party was planned by Mindy Weiss and held in the backyard of Jessica`s new Hidden Hills home," eonline.com quoted a source as saying.
"She was excited to celebrate Maxwell`s birthday there and show off her new house," the source added.
"The party was very much a children`s party and there were lots of different activities to choose from. They had a colouring table and face painting and lots of kids were playing with beach balls on the grass.
“The food was all set up at different stands scattered throughout the yard. There were hot dogs, lemonade and lots of different types of candy," said the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushmita Sen is Farah Khan's 'best heroine'!
- Shraddha Kapoor feels grateful that her songs became huge hits!
- Gulshan Grover wishes the best for soon-to-be-married-- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover!
- In retrospect, Amitabh Bachchan recollects memories of Smita Patil!
- Hotness alert! Ranveer Singh's macho avatar will make you go weak in the knees