Jessica Simpson concerned about mother
Los Angeles: Singer Jessica Simpson, whose parents Tina and Joe have filed for divorce after 35 years of marriage, is said to be worried about her mother, who is drowning her sorrows in alcohol.
"Tina is hitting the bottle to ease her sorrows over her marital problems. She has built up quite a tolerance and has switched from wine to stuff like scotch and vodka," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
"Jess is just a mess over this, she feels helpless and doesn`t know what to do," added the source.
Simpson, 32, is said to have recently skipped her nephew`s birthday to avoid her father as she can`t stand to be in the same room as him.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter