Jessica Simpson refuses to work with her dad Joe on TV show
London: Jessica Simpson refuses to be anywhere near her father Joe during shooting of her new autobiographical TV show, it has been revealed.
The 32-year-old actress is the executive producer on the programme inspired by Jess`` life but reports say they won``t be on set at the same time, the Sun reported.
The mother of one, who is still not in talking terms with her father since the news of his affairs with men came to light as his marriage to Simpson’s mum Tina ended, didn’t want her father Joe Simpson to be involved at all but couldn’t help it due to his contracted position as her manager.
According to the source, the singer has not yet forgiven her dad for cheating on her mother.
The source added that the ‘Irresistible’ hitmaker will film scenes and her father will have to review it later on a recording and discuss the show with other producers, but Simpson will make the final call.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Abhishek Bachchan ready to do biopic on THIS sportsman for free!
- Pakistani actors get Indian visa to shoot for Sridevi starrer
- Ranganathan Madhavan achieved lean look for ‘Vikram Veda’ without workout
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Mahira Khan wants Pakistan to watch Shah Rukh Khan starrer 'Raees'
- Sushant Singh Rajput perfects Salman Khan’s ‘Oh O Jaane Jana’ moves – WATCH
- Kangana Ranaut says Mumbai relatively safer
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March