Jessica Simpson`s beau hates her mother
London: Fashion designer Jessica Simpson`s fiance Eric Johnson is reportedly fed up with his soon-to-be mother-in-law.
Tina Simpson has become a fixture at the couple`s Beverly Hills home ever since Jessica gave birth to their daughter Maxwell on May 1 and Johnson does not like it, reported Showbizspy.
"At first Tina would drop by to help out with baby duties and household chores, which was great because Jess and Eric were so overwhelmed," a source said.
"But then she started spending the night. The next thing Jess and Eric knew, Tina had moved into one of the guest rooms with several suitcases and was staying over a couple of nights a week," a source said.
Jessica is trying to shed her baby weight but her Tina does not help Johnson keep away junk food from the new mother.
"Eric buys junk food for himself and keeps it in a special cabinet that is off-limits to Jess because it helps her resist temptation. But without Eric`s permission, Tina threw out his secret stash of food.
"When Eric asked where it went, Tina chastised him for tempting Jess into falling off her diet," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale