Jessica Simpson sells baby pictures
London: Singer-actress Jessica Simpson has reportedly sold the pictures of her new born daugher to People Magazine for USD 800,000.
Simpson, 31, and fiance Eric Johnson agreed to the deal for providing the pictures of their daughter Maxwell Drew, who was born on May 1, reported Daily Mail online.
However, the amount offered is less than other celebrity deals as Jennifer Lopez is understood to have fetched USD 6 million from People for the photos of her twins.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt received around USD 11 million for the exclusive pictures of their twins Vivienne and Knox.
Simpson is cherishing her new phase of life and expressed her joy on Twitter.
"I am so in love with baby Maxwell. I want to cry every time I look at her," she tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar