Jessica Simpson sells baby pictures
London: Singer-actress Jessica Simpson has reportedly sold the pictures of her new born daugher to People Magazine for USD 800,000.
Simpson, 31, and fiance Eric Johnson agreed to the deal for providing the pictures of their daughter Maxwell Drew, who was born on May 1, reported Daily Mail online.
However, the amount offered is less than other celebrity deals as Jennifer Lopez is understood to have fetched USD 6 million from People for the photos of her twins.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt received around USD 11 million for the exclusive pictures of their twins Vivienne and Knox.
Simpson is cherishing her new phase of life and expressed her joy on Twitter.
"I am so in love with baby Maxwell. I want to cry every time I look at her," she tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Becks, Kate Middleton top best 'celeb smile' poll
- Bobby Flay becomes first chef to receive star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- The more you shop, the more you are tempted to make unplanned purchases
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' 5th film in history to reach USD 900M mark
- Watch: Farhan Akhtar in a gritty, hardhitting teaser of 'Wazir'