Jessica Simpson’s $4m deal weight loss deal ‘false rumor’
New York: A recent rumour that Jessica Simpson was looking to gain profits from her post-baby weight loss is untrue, according to a source close to the singer.
Reports were doing the rounds that diet magnate Weight Watchers will offer the blond bombshell a 4 million-dollar deal to be a spokesperson for the brand by shedding weight with its points program.
According to the Us Weekly exclusive, Simpson would have to “lose a significant amount of weight” within one year of giving birth, and would continue to model her results afterward.
The tabloid source noted that Simpson had signed with the company to shed pounds prior to her pregnancy, “but then she got pregnant, so this was the perfect compromise.”
However, a source told E! News that rumours of the partnership were untrue.
“There is no Weight Watchers deal,” the New York Daily News quoted the source as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!