Jessica told to control anger
New York: A judge has told supermodel Jessica White to study anger management.
White, 26, was detained by police in October last year after she allegedly struck Vanessa Kian on the face and pulled her hair in a dispute over a taxi.
White twice turned down a plea deal over the misdemeanour assault and harassment charges.
A Manhattan judge ruled that as long as she stays out of trouble for the next six months, the charges will be thrown out.
White was told to pay 306 pounds as fine. She must also complete three days of community service and two days of anger management classes.
"This case will now correctly end in a complete dismissal. Jessica looks forward to moving forward with her career," dailystar.co.uk quoted David Smith, White`s lawyer, as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama