Jessica told to control anger
New York: A judge has told supermodel Jessica White to study anger management.
White, 26, was detained by police in October last year after she allegedly struck Vanessa Kian on the face and pulled her hair in a dispute over a taxi.
White twice turned down a plea deal over the misdemeanour assault and harassment charges.
A Manhattan judge ruled that as long as she stays out of trouble for the next six months, the charges will be thrown out.
White was told to pay 306 pounds as fine. She must also complete three days of community service and two days of anger management classes.
"This case will now correctly end in a complete dismissal. Jessica looks forward to moving forward with her career," dailystar.co.uk quoted David Smith, White`s lawyer, as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri 2016: Did you know there is a colour code which you can follow?
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP
- Why daddys always save their sons: Kangana Ranaut on Hrithik controversy
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson
- Harshvardhan has daddy Anil Kapoor helping him with Mirzya promotions