Jessie J to have ankle surgery
London: Singer Jessie J is going to have a metal plate removed from her left foot in December.
The `Price Tag` hitmaker is in agony from an injury she sustained two years ago when she fell off the stage while rehearsing for a performance at London`s Wembley Stadium, reported Contactmusic.
"I`m getting some time off at Christmas and I`m having surgery to have the plate removed. It is flicking against my bone and is causing a lot of pain. I hurt my ankle about two years ago and it`s still causing me a lot of discomfort. The foot is still bruised and swells up because it won`t heal, so I`m having the metal taken out," she said.
Jessie, 25, previously had to have a bone transplant as part of reconstructive surgery to heal her left ankle, who she broke in 2011, and was forced to wear a cast for two months while she recovered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', rakes in Rs 40 cr on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actors prays for her good health
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?