Jiah Khan Suicide: Court rejects Rabiya Khan’s autopsy video request
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: Jiah Khan’s suicide case has been in the eye of a legal storm since the beginning.
Now in a fresh development the court has rejected the request of Jiah’s mother to view the autopsy video. DNA reported that a lower court has declined to show the video of the Khan`s autopsy and the toxicology report.
"The court has rejected our application but we will move higher courts," said advocate Dinesh Tiwari, Rabiya`s lawyer.
Jiah Khan, who had debuted with Amitabh Bachchan in the controversial movie ‘Nishabd’ that was directed by Ram Gopal Verma. She committed suicide in June in 2013, with apparently hanging herself. However, Jiah Khan’s Mother, Rabiya Khan, alleged that the death was in fact a murder.
She accused Suraj Pancholi, the son of actor Aditya Pancholi, of murdering her daughter because of a pregnancy. Suraj Pancholi was later given bail by the court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'Premam', Kamal's 'Papanasam' in piracy row
- Better roles being written for actresses: Richa Chadha
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'