JLo accuses SRK’s Red Chillies of maligning her image?
Mumbai: Amidst the hullabaloo surrounding the grand launch of the sixth edition of the Indian Premier League, what comes to the fore is a clear animosity between pop sensation Jennifer Lopez and superstar Shah Rukh Khan.
The actor, who is also the proud owner of IPL franchise Kolkata Knight Riders, has allegedly irked the singer by spreading false stories of her “diva-like” demands.
JLo has accused SRK’s Red Chillies of deliberately maligning her image.
“JLo is breathing fire. Her team has shot off a mail saying the details of the deal were known only to a select few officials in both teams. As it is unlikely that JLo`s team would plant a story against her, the needle of suspicion is pointing towards camp Shah Rukh. JLo`s team is very upset that her image has been tarnished,” a leading daily quoted a source as saying.
However, Red Chillies has a very different take on the entire sequence of events. The spokesperson of the company is believed to have said, “We are very excited about the opening ceremony of IPL Season 6. In the process of collaborating with different artistes to perform, from national and international platforms, we did consider Jennifer Lopez. Unfortunately due to scheduling conflicts, it didn`t work out. We hope to work with her in future. We are excited about working with Pitbull.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Plagiarism in Fashion needs serious attention'
- Attention cinema lovers! A sequel to Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ in the pipeline?
- Karishma Tanna breaks silence on breakup with Upen Patel! - Read here
- Photo alert! Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra’s latest still from 'Baar Baar Dekho' is dayum hot
- Box Office report: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham's 'Dishoom' mints Rs 11.05 crore on opening day