Joan Collins says she snubbed cocaine from Hollywood stars
London: Joan Collins said she has never used drugs despite Hollywood stars handing them out at parties.
The 79-year-old actress said that she snubbed cocaine from crooner Sammy Davis Junior while partying with the Rat Pack in the 1950s.
Joan claimed Sammy Davis Jr tried to give her cocaine on a spoon.
"I said `No Sammy!` and blew the whole spoon all over his blue velvet dinner jacket," the Sun quoted her as saying.
The Dynasty TV star, who says she stuck to booze and cigarettes, added that if you do drugs, you just lose it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday
- Donald Trump was really rude: Miss Universe Alicia
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Karan Johar showers Ranbir Kapoor with the best birthday wish!
- Lindsay Lohan meets Syrian refugees in Turkey