John Abraham doesn`t mind being called a clotheshorse
Mumbai: From his life as a model to that of an actor, John Abraham has flaunted all sorts of designer wear and casual wear. But he admits he doesn`t mind being still called a clotheshorse as happened during his modelling days.
"An actor is being in a visual medium. When you are out there, you have to wear clothes and look presentable and good. I really have no problem. I feel if you are not a clothes hanger, then you are in trouble," said the 40-year-old actor.
He unveiled the latest cover of fashion magazine Grazia, flashing his dapper self, Friday evening here at the Grazia Young Fashion Awards 2013.
On the big screen, John was last seen in ‘I, Me Aur Main’ opposite Chitrangada Singh and Prachi Desai.
John is currently busy shooting for director Shoojit Sircar`s ‘Madras Café’. Meanwhile, he will next be seen in Sanjay Gupta`s ‘Shootout At Wadala’, slated to release May 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor